- Organic berry powder mix with 70% hand-picked Finnish wild cloudberry, 30% sea buckthorn.
- Berries grown in the North with European FI-EKO-201 organic criteria
- Ground from whole berries.
- A tablespoon of powder is equivalent to almost 1.5dl of fresh berries, 50g pack is equivalent to about a liter offresh berries.
- High in fiber. Gluten- free.
- Authentic rich taste, no added sugars, contains natural sugars only.
- High in vitamin C and vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, manganese. Source of phosphorus, potassium, zincand iron.
- Supergood, a particulary delicious superfood
AIVA Pure The Yellow, organic berry powder mix, 50g
- High in vitamins E and K, copper and manganese. The source of iron.
- Vitamin E, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues, energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of thenervous system, hair pigmentation, iron transport in the body, skin pigmentation, function of the immune system.
Iron contributes to normal cognitive function, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, oxygen transport inthe body, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Copper and potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Copper and iron contributes to function of the immune system
- Copper contributes to the normal iron transport in the body, hair pigmentation and skin pigmentation.
- Chromium promote to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function, to normal functioning of the nervous system to themaintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function, formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, oxygen transport inthe body, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in the process of cell division.